Wednesday, February 18, 2015

You know I've been busy.

Guys, let me tell you....  I have an excuse (like always).  This blog has been silent since just days before I found out I was pregnant with Grayson, my sweet little girl.  Now that she's 10 months old, I might start blogging it up again.  Ha.  Might.

This is what has been going on:
James just turned 3.
We are living in San Diego.
We are going to Twentynine Palms in a few months.
Molly is still my sweet perfect pup, although she has had a couple health problems. She has been doing well recently.

I think the real reason I am starting this again is because I cannot find ANYTHING online about life in Twentynine Palms.  I'd like to put it out there so that, hopefully, someone else might be able to get some information from my (soon to be) experiences.

Okay.  I'll see you when I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment